Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

40 Weeks

I'm posting before the end of the week so I won't be backlogged when we get back from our trip. Don't bother robbing us because we're taking our valuable with us:
Scott helped us decorate the tree.



I have never made quiche, but Lauren made us some and it was so good. This was a "leftovers" combo that was amazing. Actually, I'm going to go make another one right now. 
Also at the Naylor's, Scott tried out Lincoln's trampoline and seemed to love it. So John and I bought him one for Christmas. It came in the mail, we assembled it, then while we tried the quiche Scott tried the styrofoam. Yum.
We moved the chair from the living room to Scott's room to make space for the Christmas tree.
Scott is still adjusting to the new layout.
He hasn't bothered the tree at all, but probably because there is paper and ribbon more easily accessible. I was very pleased to finish the Christmas shopping and wrapping before our vacation, but now I think we have some re-wraps to do.
Scott has had a mild cold this week. Mostly congestion that prevents him from sleeping well, but he's been so happy during the day.

His fifth tooth is also breaking through. This is a common look for him now.
We wanted to bring some shorts to Florida for Scott, but he only has one pair. I pulled out this 18-month outfit from his baby shower and it's big, but will work. Except it makes him look too grown up for my taste.
That's the baby I still picture.
They're resting buddies.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for getting the tree up! We're doing ours this weekend, so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We put our Christmas tree up today. Its too bad Scott wasn't here to supervise. I love seeing how cute Scott is with his tongue out testing the feel of his new teeth.

    ReplyDelete