Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Two Requests

1) We reached photo storage capacity for the blog. Is there an easier solution than adding pictures one at a time from photobucket? I don't mind loading them there, but transferring the direct links individually takes too long. I may just open a new blog otherwise because pictures are pretty much all I put on here and I'd rather not pay for the extra capacity.
2) Would you like a Christmas card? Kindly leave your name in the comments if I have your address already or send it to my email: rmessmann@gmail.com
Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. We want a card! How on earth did you reach storage capacity?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've reached storage capacity and I'm not sure what to do either. Last time I deleted old backgrounds and stuff that I didn't need anymore and that bought me a few months, but now I'm back to my max and I need a new plan. Today I just used Ryan's account to upload the photos. You could try using John's if he's an author, or creating a new account for yourself to use and give that new account author privileges.

    And I want a card!

    ReplyDelete