Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

36 Weeks

We helped a new family move in Saturday and had them over for dinner Sunday. I fed Scott in the baby seat  while his friend used the high chair. Then I forgot I left the food down there.
 He was very sorry. Sorry that he wasted his precious bananacado. 
 His 3rd tooth broke through his gums. A relief for all of us.
 Sunday night John was at a meeting and I put Scott to bed and set up a date night with dominoes and popcorn.
 Then John was out really late and the Giants fans went crazy with fireworks, so I spent the evening with Scott instead. He thought dominoes was a fun/tasty game.
We tried playing when John came home, but Scott wanted to join us. When John would drag him away from the game, he'd bite John's leg. He communicates well.
Lucas let Scott play with Grandma's mint container once he finished them off and it's become one of Scott's favorite toys. Poor kid has to play mint hockey by himself.
 He keeps sniffing and smiling with his nose crinkled. It's hilarious.
 John made him an elf pumpkin.
 I also broke out the play yard. Scott doesn't like being in there when he can see us, but if I'm in another room he plays nicely and I don't have to worry about him cracking his head open on the brick fireplace. 
 We went to get Scott some 12-18 month clothes at Gap and ended up getting 18-24 month instead. The difference between sizes seemed to be only in length, which he could use. 
 They snap easily and have some wiggle room. I can't believe how big he is and I see him every day.
 He was distracted playing with this bead toy the whole time we made dinner.
 He loves trying to eat the beads. 
 The corner of his 2nd top tooth also started to poke through. We're all anxious for them to finish growing.
Scott also practices his babbles. He gets lots of talking and excited kicking done during his walks. 
 He stopped talking when I broke out the camera, but if you're patient enough you'll get some babbling.
Saturday we went to a park clean-up activity and Scott met a lady friend. 
They kept each other entertained playing footsie.

3 comments:

  1. 18-24 months? Holy crap! I can't believe how big he is getting. He's such a funny boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who knew that a mint box could provide so much entertainment? That video was hilarious. I also love the video of Scott biting John's leg. It pains me to think that you went shopping without me, but you did a fine job of selecting new clothes for Scott. He is growing so fast. He is such a happy guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope that bananacado doesn't leave a stain. Scott seems very taken with his little friend at the park and they have so much in common: approximately the same age, they love the outdoors and love to volunteer, and they rock the same brand of stroller!

    ReplyDelete