Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

8 Months

This little monster is getting to be even more entertaining.
You can give him something like a stuffed animal
and he'll wrestle around giving everyone a good laugh.
He's still a very smiley, happy boy.
And is starting to prefer his parents. We're trying to keep him socialized so he goes to other people, but we secretly love that he wants us.
He was really tired when I tried to take his chair picture.
And started to cry.
Then his dad cheered him right up.
He was content for a few minutes.
Then it was off to bed!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of Scott wrestling with the stuffed animal. He is so good at entertaining himself. I've noticed that he prefers his parents these days. I'll have to stay in town more so he will remember to love me too!

    ReplyDelete