Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

39 Weeks

Scott likes holding his spoon. Sometimes we give him one to hold so we can feed him without him grabbing at the food when we're too slow.
Cleans himself nicely after his meal.
I still love these gown pajamas. So convenient and I think adorable. It's hard to keep him looking like a baby these days and the gown helps.
Exploring/mischief-making
Playing with his favorite toys: a spoon and a remote.
'Tis the season of Target holiday milk.
He put his credit card to good use getting some for me.
Checking the nutrition label.
He looks so hopeful here. 
We tried giving him a little drink of water. He didn't care much for it, but loved playing with the cup.
Scott crawls down the hall when I point and say, "Go get Daddy!" I don't know what he actually comprehends, but he crawls over to John and this time brought a clean diaper.
Clever boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment