Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2020

Easter 2020

We had an Easter egg hunt in the morning in our living room.
Perry loved it and looked like the cutest gentleman egg hunter.
There were three of everything, so the kids cracked open their eggs and traded so they were all the same. I keep thinking as they get older they might stop having everything equal, but with Scott and Jonah at the helm, maybe not.
This little love only got cheerios, no chocolate. Except a few stolen licks before we found her rummaging in the Reeses behind the couch.
She is a sneaky one.
Karen bought Jane this sweater and I love it. She didn't fit in the Easter dress I bought her, so I used the beautiful new sweater on her white dress and she looked precious.
I like this one because she's smiling at me.
I bought the boys bow ties and this matching headband for Jane, which they call her bow tie. They used them for Scott's baptism and Easter and I'll pull them out as many times as possible while they still fit everyone.
My sweet baby.
She would not stop pulling my hair.
and grabbing my glasses.
Then in for a snuggle.
This was as good as it gets. Kind of the motto for all of our backyard self-timer pictures this year.
They each wanted a turn holding Jane.
We tried bribing
and separating, but it didn't get much better.
Thanks, Perry. We were so close.
I wanted a picture with the kids
but Jane was done. Her scowl is amazing.
We got one family shot where we're mostly looking. Good enough.
Since it had to just be us for Easter dinner, we decided to have tacos. I didn't want to go store to store looking for traditional dinner ingredients and we all love tacos.
We had a nice day as a family, but we're looking forward to celebrating holidays with other people again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment