Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Southern Cooking

I wanted to try a cheesy potato recipe before its Easter debut, so John fried some chicken and we invited Alan over to sample with us.
Scott rocked his whale outfit for the occasion.
And with the sweater. (weird face courtesy of me plucking the paci out)
John's been wanting to fry chicken since seeing/listening to The Help.
The potatoes were a success and made the Sunday menu. The chicken was juicy and delicious and will need to be made again soon.
Scott getting some Grandpa time. (Outfit change courtesy of his daily blow out.)
Scott smiling for Grandpa.
Grandpa sending Grandma pictures to make her jealous while she's in Utah.
Usually she's the one getting grandkid time while he's in a different state, so I think he was relishing in it.

3 comments:

  1. I love that he blows out all the time. Lucas had a blow out nearly every day at that age too. It must be a Crapo thing. His first was on grandma's lap. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fried chicken and potatoes were delicious and Scott was adorable as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the last picture of Scott. He looks so apprehensive! Thanks for taking care of Alan while I was out of town. The pictures he sent definitely made me jealous.

    ReplyDelete