Pages

Thursday, April 5, 2012

General Conference

We went to Brian and Annie's to watch conference. One of us kept everyone up partying until 2:30 in the morning and we took advantage of the couch and baby holders and took some naps. Needless to say, we're going to need to watch some of the talks again.
Brian made cinnamon rolls on Saturday and Alan made blueberry pancakes on Sunday.
We traded Scott for some pancakes.
 Looking his Sunday best.
 Plaid twins.
Thanks Aunt Debra for the cute outfit!

3 comments:

  1. We made cinnamon rolls too! Scott does look so cute in his Sunday outfit! I like the picture of my dad holding him too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed watching conference with Scott. He likes me too... especially when I am holding a bottle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete