Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

6 Weeks

This week Scott did some more growing.
He fits into his overalls much better now.
He doesn't love tummy time, but he puts up with it.
Before:
After:
Check out the chub on those cheeks.
Scott also met Britta this week!
He was not on his best behavior (filled his diaper 3 times), but Britta still loved him.
Playing with his tongue.
This was the Cardinals' opening night.
I think he's getting balder in his old age.
He's definitely more alert for longer periods of time.
He still loves sucking on everything in his vicinity and is getting better at finding his hands.
Wrestling his swaddle
Morning stretches
He's a really happy boy in the mornings
Probably because he's so well rested.
I love this outfit on him. The pants are padded and so cozy.
Getting some snuggle time with Cousin Lizzie.
(Lizzie was asking about their relationship and I think she is his second cousin once removed upwards or he is her first cousin once removed downwards. John says they're just first cousins once removed. The more I looked it up the more confused I became, so from now on I say cousins. Wikipedia says it's colloquially appropriate.)

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'd just go with cousins. He is looking so much bigger. And SO much like John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that he wore his Cardinal's onesie for opening day! Scott is a very well dressed baby. Plus, he is very cute.

    ReplyDelete