Pages

Monday, April 23, 2012

7 Weeks

I don't get much done during the day because I love holding Scott when he is sleeping and snuggly.
Plus he wakes up if I put him down. So I do everything with one hand.
(Right after I took this picture to document him sleeping on his own, he woke up.)
This week Scott was cuter than ever.
We went for walks every day. He doesn't mind the bassinet anymore on walks.
He started wearing his cloth diapers.
And giving kisses. (Really he's trying to latch onto John's face.)
He's also sleeping for long stretches every night, which makes us love him even more.
His dad caved and bought him a swing frame for his carseat. 
He's not sure how he feels about it just yet, but we're hoping it will buy me some hands-free time while he naps.
Scott is such a good baby. He is playful and smiley and is starting to develop a routine. I've been feeling better each week and it's made me able to enjoy him more and more. 

3 comments:

  1. He is looking so much like John lately. I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott is such a cute baby. I (also) love holding him when he's asleep and snugly. I can't believe how fast he is growing. The picture of him latching onto John's face is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scott is really stylin' in his brown-and-white-striped sweater set--love it.

    ReplyDelete