Pages

Monday, April 16, 2012

Scott's Smiles

Scott gave his dad his first big, non-gas, awake, gummy smile on April 6th.
 Last night we caught some of them on film.
 He mostly smiles in the mornings for me, but for John he'll bust them out any time.
 He kept putting his hands up so you can't see them well.
 He makes us smile, too.
Had to include this one because he's big time cross-eyed.
You're going to want to turn your sound off for the video. John didn't know I was recording and goes to great lengths to get some smiles. I tried putting a song in the background instead but it looked weird set to music. So you've been warned.
Such a cutie!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I always forget that they learn to smile so young. He loves his daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is good as smiling. I saw it in person today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy blog. It made me smile too!

    ReplyDelete