Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

24

I spent my morning like I usually do:
playing with my little bud.
I love his feet!
When I was getting him dressed I took a picture of his growing tummy.
Then we worked on a puzzle together.
Love that face.
He takes after his dad and is a good puzzler.
John's parents invited us over for beef stroganoff and presents.
I made hot milk cake with chocolate frosting because I love it and Karen had never tried one!
Alan wanted to do a binary candle formation, but settled for 2 and 4 candles.
Scott gave me the best birthday present of all by sleeping through the night! Thanks, buddy!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a great birthday present. Good boy scott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love his cute feet and tummy. I'm glad you had a happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday again. I don't think you can hear that too many times...even if it is two weeks after the fact. Scott's tummy is so cute and round and chubby. The hot milk cake was delicious. You'll have to teach me how to make it so you don't have to make your own birthday cake next year.

    ReplyDelete