Pages

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

0-6 Week Videos

I finally got around to uploading some videos this morning. I could watch them all day, but I realize they're not exciting to everyone. It is fun to see how much bigger and more coordinated he's gotten!

Two-day-old Scott hanging out on dad's chest, trying to eat everything in sight. I love his arm wrinkles and squeak at the end.
1-week-old Scott sucking on his hand and attacking his bottle. He doesn't do that head shake to find food anymore and I miss it.
Hopefully you don't find burping offensive. John was teaching 2-week-old Scott how to burp and he reacted by spitting out his pacifier. I think being blown on just startled him, but he did it every time and it cracked us up.
After being burped, 3-week-old Scott immediately looks for his next meal and starts eating John's hand.
Maybe it's mean, but I find his fussy whine entertaining. He doesn't love tummy time, which is why he's complaining. He's 5 weeks here.
5 1/2-week-old Scott seemed to be enjoying Coldplay.

Scott with some hiccups after Grandpa fed him. Almost 6 weeks old.
And a bonus movie:
Madoc teaching John how to slide down the staircase banister.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE the head shake they do when looking for milk. It's hilarious! He certainly has grown in the last 6 weeks. What a cutie little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the videos. They give Scott more of a personality than pictures do. You can see that he's definitely growing and getting chunky. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love is cute burps, but I think his cute whimper when he wants something (usually food) is adorable.

    ReplyDelete