Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

9 Weeks

I started giving Scott a few minutes here and there of independent play time. He was obsessed with the elephant rattle on Lincoln's bouncy seat. (I guess it's not really independent if I sit there hitting the rattle for him, but he can't reach yet.)
 He started facing out in his carrying pack and he likes looking around.
 You can see how much he's grown when he's in the pack because his head and legs stick out now.
 I took my first shower this week without someone else home to watch him. He was sleeping and I was quick, but I came out to find him buried under the blankets. I had a panic attack thinking I'd killed my baby for a shower, but he was fine. He'd just burrowed down under the covers in his sleep.
 We also removed the newborn insert that keeps his head from bobbling in his carseat.
 Such a happy boy in his swing
 He still loves eating his hands and can get them to his mouth better now. Although he's scratched his face twice already.
 All in a day's work.
  Lincoln came to play with John while his mom and I went to book club. He's so big in Scott's stroller bassinet!
 Scott had his shots this week and was not very happy for me.
 He perked up when his dad came home, though.
 John can get him to make the funniest faces.
 They're good buds.
 He was almost back to normal by the next day.
He hasn't had any blowouts since we started using his bumGenius diapers, which makes all of us happier.
This was my first week without a single day of feeling sick and I enjoyed Scott more than ever. He can be a little stinker and gets spoiled rotten, but we love him to pieces.

4 comments:

  1. He really is getting so much bigger. I love when they start growing and developing personalities. I'm glad you're feeling better now so you can enjoy it more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cutie! I think you guys should come out here and visit us so we can spoil him too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is getting so big! Connor liked to pull blankets over his face for a while. It made me so nervous all the time, but he just kept doing it because he thought it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scott really is getting bigger and heavier. Some of that might be due to the 400 bottles he drinks in a day. Well maybe that was a slight inflation of the number, but he really LOVES food. That's how we can tell he is a Crapo.

    ReplyDelete