Pages

Monday, January 20, 2020

Joy School


My friend put together a preschool group and we rotate who teaches. I was hesitant to do it with Jane, but I knew it would be great for Perry. Plus, it's only every 6th week for me and Jane will get easier each time I host.

He LOVES preschool and talks about his friends constantly.


It took a lot of prep work and so much energy when it was my turn, but the kids all had fun and everything went well.


It's play based, but Perry is still picking up some academics like letters.


I did freeze dance while I fed the baby and it was a huge hit. We're supposed to do one day indoors and one day outdoors, but I've been doing half and half each time for my sanity.


Max was Perry's best bud before, so they love having extra play time together.


Perry picked out dinosaur fruit snacks for his preschool friends and asked regularly if it was time for them until the day finally arrived.


Bid D and little d. Close enough.


The trampoline has also been a big hit. 

It gets a little overwhelming but then I get a 5-week break.









1 comment: