Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2020

Sunday dresses

We don't go to church or see anyone, but I still love dressing Jane up. And I can't get her pictures taken like I scheduled, so I'm just doing my best at home with a squirmy baby and poor lighting.
I bought these bunny shoes for her and she loves chewing on the ears.
I tried to take her picture outside, but she was too interested in grabbing the grass.
Her smug look
As close as we're getting to a smile
and a scowl. I love this one.
Another Sunday we dressed her in a similar blue striped dress with matching headband, from Karen.
Her perfect face looks like a doll.
I tried inside pictures, but she was trying to climb the chair
Her hair is filling in and she looks so sweet with bows.
Trying to crawl away, but her tiny diaper bum and big bloomers are so cute, too.
We just love everything about little Jane. 
As Perry says, "she's still cute!"

No comments:

Post a Comment