Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Toy Story

We tried out the Toy Story 3D ride and highly recommend it.
You go around in the little seat and it stops at five arcade-like games that you shoot at for points.
John can't believe I won. He was ahead the whole time, then his arm gave out during the bonus round, where I really racked up the points.
Another thing I love about Disneyland is how well kept everything is. The landscaping is so beautiful. I have a weakness for poppies.

We went on the Grizzly River Run, but came out pretty unscathed. We snapped a quick picture in front of it before heading to the other park.

1 comment:

  1. I also love the way everything is so well-kept at Disneyland. The landscaping is beautiful and no matter what direction you look, every detail seems to have been taken care of. I remember the first time I ever went to Disneyland as a child. I was completely in awe. It truly was (and is) the Magic Kingdom.

    I'd like to try the Toy Story ride...and the Grizzly River Run...and Soaring Over California...and the Tower of Terror...

    ReplyDelete