Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Three Months!

We celebrated our quarter-versary tonight in true Tamn fashion. John barbequed some quarter pounders and I got him a quarter pound of See's. Then we put quarters in our Italy jar and did some planning/dreaming.
Of course, no celebration (or Friday night) would be complete without some painting, so we put Almond Cream on the kitchen, living room, and hallway ceilings.
Singing a little Mulan to keep our energy up. We also played name that John Williams (for John) and Disney (for me) tune. A little Beach Boys then Taylor Swift and we were home free.
All tuckered out.

6 comments:

  1. I'm almighty curious. What else was John grilling? I recognized zucchini quarters in the dish, but what were the other things? If potatoes, they were some of the biggest I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy quarter-versary. I love that blog, by the way. And I love your Italy jar, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the quarter-versary and the creative use of quarters, expecially on the grill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has it already been 3 months? Time flies. What a great way to celebrate a quarter-versary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang, I wish I was as clever as you! If dad and I had been putting quarters in a jar for every quarter of a year we were married, we would certainly have made it to Italy by now. I wonder if there is still time...

    ReplyDelete