Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

California Adventure!

My friends Ashley and Kevin were getting married, so we went down to LA for the weekend. I signed John up to volunteer a few weekends ago, so he earned a free day at Disneyland. My pass is expiring soon, so we got one last use out of it.
We started out our day at the California Adventure park, since it's much emptier in the mornings (these are things you learn as a frequent visitor).
We hit up many fast passes, including tower of terror. This painting is by the ride, and looks so cool in person.
We could see them working on the new lights show that's opening soon.
Chewbacca Goofy and Jedi Mickey. I think John's jealous.
We got our sourdough bread samples
and fresh corn tortillas. We went back again later when they were giving out the flour ones. Mmm. There's also a scale inside that tells you how many tortillas you weigh. (I was almost 1100 haha.)

5 comments:

  1. I love Tower of Terror! It's been a while since I've been on it, but I'm sure I would still love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh fun! I'm so jealous I want to go to Disney Land again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christian hasn't been to Disneyland since he was 5yrs old and I haven't been in about 5yrs. I think we should do I huge family trip to Disneyland. Maybe we should do Christmas at Disneyland?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas at Disneyland is an excellent idea!! Becky and I were just talking about that. I hear it's usually pretty empty on Christmas day, so we wouldn't have long rides.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, Christmas at Disneyland sounds wonderful! Let's do that!

    I want to know how many tortillas I weigh... Sounds like you had a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete