Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Animation Studio

John had never been to the interactive animation place in Ca Adventure, so we had to go check it out. A lot of people haven't been here, because it doesn't look like anything interesting from the outside, but it's so awesome. My favorite place is underground, where there's the library from Beauty and the Beast:
You can answer questions on these touch screens and it will tell you which Disney character you are most like. (I got Mulan)
Here's John answering the last one- do you enjoy having lunch with nice people, or having nice people for lunch? He was most like...
Cogsworth! haha

The other great thing down there is Ursula's Grotto, where you can fill your voice in for little segments of Disney songs or movie scenes. Nobody was there yet, so we did a few of them. Here's John voicing Jafar and Iago. He does, in my opinion, an amazing job. There may be a career option here.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! Cogsworth? That's funny. I think we need to take you with us next time we go to Disney Land so you can show us all the cool places to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm. We had a hedgehog named Coggsworth once upon a time. John does remind me a little of that hedgehog.

    I'm pretty sure I've never been to the interactive animation place either. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete