Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

New Ones

Captain EO is back! Such a great show. If I'd seen this before, I have no recollection. John remembered it, though (probably because George Lucas was involved.) We both enjoyed the return and it's definitely a nice break from Honey I Shrunk the Audience.
John, on the other hand, couldn't remember seeing Toon Town. So, we took the train over to visit for a while.
He was not super stoked about waiting 30 minutes for a 30 second acorn kid coaster.
He liked Minnie's house, though. Mainly we liked sitting down for a sec on her plastic couch.

2 comments:

  1. What fun! I really want to take my kids to Disneyland. We might head there in the fall, but only time will tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crapos, I really want to take your kids to Disneyland too! We should set a date.

    Love Captain EO. Thanks for sending me the text about it. I had a moment of thrill living vicariously through your experience!

    ReplyDelete