Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2021

SIP Week 36: Nov 15-21

She has amazing grip for such tiny hands.
The boys had been begging to do a mentos-coke experiment since they saw it in a school science video.
We took them to the park and John did the explosion. It was pretty cool, but anticlimactic since it was so quick. You really need a few of them to make an event of it.
But the park was empty so we stayed and played.
I picked up a pizza next door.
Morning snuggles with all my babies.
I love when the older kids play with the little kid toys. It brings them all together.
My cute, mischief maker.
Perry wanted a ponytail like Jane.
Hers is a little short to get all the hairs in, but so cute.
You can see her big forehead with the hair out of her face.
Perry's nest.
Helping the penguin hold onto the cabinet. He wanted a picture of the penguin without his hand showing so it'd look cool.
Working on some Christmas card pictures to give to the Children's hospital.
I was clearing out Jane's closet storage and she was a huge help.
Trying to coax Jane to go down the slide with them. She did it just fine on her own, it was like she didn't trust Jonah.
Riding the plane together.
Feet up on the swing
Then I took her to the baby swing, which she loves.
Jonah adding some notes to our cards.
He's looking so much older lately. I'm not a fan.
At least I have one baby left. I took a picture to see if she was asleep.
Dancing on the freezer in the backyard.
Wearing my boots
Finishing off my cereal.
Climbing on top of the piano.
Playing ice cool with Perry. I try to give him at least one preschool activity option each day and he usually picks games. 
Taking a penguin ride with Daddy.
The boys get so creative with cardboard.
Jane just likes to sit in it.
We went to Amanda's park, which the boys had been asking about since her birthday.
It wasn't as busy and the kids played hard for over an hour without stopping.
Henry was in town for the weekend and met us there with brunch. 
He also brought us a Hawaiian treat.
After the boys ate and went back to the playground, Jane finished off everything they left behind.
She's very motivated by food.
And really anything she's not supposed to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment