Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

SIP Week 33: October 25-31

Letting Jane lick the whipped cream spoon turned into more of a chore than I anticipated.
Putting her brother to work.
The little free library in our neighborhood all decorated for Halloween.
Helping put away the leftovers. Which are few and far between these days.
She likes climbing in the dryer and throwing all the wool balls out.
All dressed up for Halloween preschool music class. 
Jane joined in a witch hat.
Then we read some Halloween books we got from the little library. 
I tried to take a picture with my snuggle buddy
Then Perry joined in and Jane sat on me instead.
I had to burrito him up.
The cutest troublemaker
She climbed in the stroller with her paci, ready for a walk.
Apparently she was tired and wanted to be strolled to sleep.
We got another fun cooperative game that Perry loves, called Hoot Owl Hoot. It's mostly luck, but just enough strategy to engage the older brothers to play with the younger one.
I found one of Jane's pacifiers in the applesauce.
Perry and his hot beverage to start his morning right
Naturally, Jane also needed some.
Another walk, another nap.
I'm digging her 90's vibe with the chambray button down.
We did a mummy craft because Perry loves cutting with scissors and I love easy crafts.
John's parents were in town again and while his mom was working we met his dad for a lunchtime hike.
Jane was loving the bonus outside time.
Trying out the baby helmet, which is a bit snug.
This baby gets more screen time than her brothers combined at this age.
And individual attention. I may not have as much time to play with her, but she has plenty of other people to fill in.
Her pigtail bows are too much.
Stretching out her tights like a sumo baby.
Patiently waiting for his sister.
Sharing his muffin with her while Jonah leaps triumphantly after joyfully finishing his schoolwork.
I trimmed off an inch or two of hair to try to tame the knotted beast. It was minimally effective. 
Another day, another board game with Perry.
Post-bath babies are the best. So snuggly and clean and they look like ewoks and walk like penguins.
Jane absconded with some sand buckets.
I won't mention the number of dropped oranges we've found Jane eating. Better than from the compost pile, I guess.
Our last caprese for a while. I'll miss good, red tomatoes. Until next summer.
Jane likes to climb up somewhere, then cry for help.
My favorite is when I come to help her and she quickly gets herself down.

No comments:

Post a Comment