Pages

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Santa Teresa Hill Hike

Jane wanted a mask like the rest of us. She quickly changed her mind, but it was cute while it lasted.
We went back to Santa Teresa, but promised the boys we'd do a less hilly trail this time.
I'm probably so happy because I'm carrying a water bottle instead of a full backpack since the boys have their own waters and we didn't pack a lunch.
Jane is happy because she loves being outside with her people.
We went on a little side trail to get to this lookout.
We all fit in a picture!
John showing Jane her kingdom
We usually do morning hikes, but this late afternoon light was amazing.
I love the wide, non-drop-off paths so the kids can run ahead freely and I'm not stressed about it.
Jane wanted down to join in the run.
It was a relatively quick hike, so I told the boys to run up and down this hill to get the rest of their steam out. It was much, much steeper up close than I anticipated, but luckily nobody wiped out.
Meanwhile, Jane explored this wasteland.
Just beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment