Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

#31

We got home from San Diego the night before my birthday, so it was an exciting day of laundry and unpacking. I was watching a friend's kids anyway so it was nice to be productive. After John got home he took the boys shopping and I went to the chiropractor since I was in a lot of pain after all the walking, driving and sleeping on a different bed. When you're excited about a clean house and the chiropractor on your birthday, you know you're getting old.
The boys made me a princess cake.
So much love.
It was one of the prettier ones John's made. And tasty as always.
The celebration continued all week with my free birthday treats. I waited until Scott and Jonah were back in school so I only had to share with one mooch.
Perry's first time at the Habit. He sat right by the front where he could watch them cooking and refill his ketchup cup.
My big present was tickets to Aladdin the musical with John. We went with Miranda and Mike, but Amanda couldn't make it last minute, so we brought Jonah. He loved it and we had to tell him to sit down during the dancing scenes because he got so excited. Even though it was late, he stayed awake until the minute we got in the car.
It's been a great first year in my 30's and I expect this next one will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment