Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

March I

Jonah and his daddy have an extra tight bond. Probably because Scott was so clingy to me when Jonah was a newborn, so John frequently took care of him.
While I was potty training Scott I had him sit on a towel and now he brings me the towel when he wants to eat or help cook.
The boys have started doing more side-by-side play.
Scott is more patient with Jonah than I expected, but gets frustrated when Jonah ruins things like his train tracks.
Baby Zilla. When he was learning to crawl, Jonah spent a lot of time getting into this Mogli position.
We watched Lulu one afternoon and the little ones spent a lot of time watching Scott.
They played together nicely.
Feeding 3 kids under 3 at once was a circus. Luckily Lulu was patient because Jonah is not when it comes to food.
After a few good rainy days, the reservoir by John's work had some water in it. Scott loved seeing the ducks again.
Scott likes to hold someone's hand while they go down the slide together. He'd prefer me or Anna, but Jonah will do in a pinch.
I don't remember why he was crying (probably because I changed his diaper), but those arm rolls are so chunky!
Just chillin' in his tubby.
Scott loves the boats outside of nursery at church.
He added the wagon and cooking pot to the line-up this time.
When Jonah is anxious for food, he puts his head back and opens his mouth like a bird so you can just shovel it on down.
Scott helped me make peanut butter pie for the ward activity on Pi day. Again with the towel despite having pants on.
Jonah is big enough to enjoy the wagon Amanda bought us for Christmas and they both love it. 
I texted this picture to her and she said pants are overrated.

2 comments:

  1. Love the new pictures, especially the first one with Big J and little j. And the one with Jonah relaxing in his hot tub. And the ones with the boys playing together. I guess I just love them all! Kudos to Scott's vehicle organization, train engineering skills and successful potty training. We just need more pictures of Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute boys! How's the potty training going? I want a picture of him in his cute undies.

    ReplyDelete