Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

January I

If I leave these two alone for any amount of time, there is usually mischief. I left Jonah on the blanket, but judging by their location and Jonah's pajamas I'm guessing Scott dragged his brother over to play with him.
 Jonah got his revenge waking Scott up from his nap.
 These are the jams we bought them for Christmas this year. Having a little Berenstain Bear time before bed.
 Jonah sits happily for a few minutes now in the bumbo. Probably because he associates it with eating. I love when he's in there because he looks little again.
 Lining up the trucks for Jonah. When I ask Scott to give Jonah something to play with, he frequently just moves himself over by him. This is actually better because Jonah likes watching the action around him.
 Scooching under the couch.
 Another time Jonah was fussing and I asked Scott to give him a toy while I made him a bottle. He showed him his truck which, thankfully, has since run out of battery.
 Giving Jonah his paci. At this rate, soon I won't have to take care of the baby at all.
 Chunky penguin.
 Jonah has a very strong grip--particularly for hair.
Scott is great about giving Jonah toys and puts them right under his head so he can chew them. This time, however, Jonah drooled on his hand and Scott flipped out. I told him to wipe it off and he went to the bathroom and brought back a piece of tp to clean it up. Then he shook his head incredulously at the baby.
 Scott stayed in the aisle behind me at Target and didn't come when I called him. So I went back and found him sitting in a potty seat and drinking an empty sippy cup off the shelf. Just make yourself at home, bud.
 He was upset that I wouldn't let him take a ride in this car.
 Having a brother snuggle
I feel like for the most part we've found a nice balance and are having a much smoother time at home together when John's at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment