Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Utah

After a marathon week with Hemingway, I finished my class and packed for Utah with Karen.
While she and Terri played at the hospital, Lucas, Katie, Julie and I played at the pool.
Lucas did sneak in a little grandma time.
She and I went to get our hair done by Sarah at the Aveda Institute.
Sarah did a great job with my trim and style.
Our fold-out beds in Terri's room. So cool.
Julie met us for dinner while she was working next door. This was her dinner from room service. (She shared with Karen, Stephanie and me)
The next day I ordered a calzone from the cafeteria upstairs. The man baked it for me in this oven. Very delicious. Almost worth the surgery. Although Terri may think otherwise.
I also met up with my friends Emily and Brianon while in Provo. Brianon was nannying this cute little guy.
He loved wrestling the bear at the library.
Until the bear somehow bested him.
Next up was the Fergs. Their dog kept chewing his own foot by accident. It was cracking me up.
And my old friend Feebs. Love her pigtails.
As always I had a lovely visit with Kelly.
I miss my Utah friends and John's sisters and strongly suggest everyone move (back) to San Jose. Or at least come visit me.

3 comments:

  1. It was a fun visit. Alright you've convinced me, I guess we'll just have to move to San Jose. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fun trip, but I was glad when you and Karen came back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one seriously giant bear at the library. I think it would have bested me too! I always have so much fun with you (Becky) at hospitals. Too bad people have to sacrifice and have some sort of surgery so that you and I can have an adventure. The Utah trip was tons o' fun. Glad you drove out there with me!

    ReplyDelete