Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Beach with Britta

Since I started teaching summer school this week, I haven't been able to play with Britta as much as I would have liked.
We made up for it tonight at Natural Bridges.
We both love the beach. Especially after sunburn hours.
John's the only person I know who prefers tennis shoes on the sand.
Britta and Nathan
Rick and Jessica whipped each other with kelp.
Then we roasted marshmallows.
We drove home with smoky-smelling sweatshirts and sandy shoes. A perfect last hurrah.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure your "About Me" blurb needs some major revision. Every time I turn around, you guys are off doing some other exciting, fun thing! My choice for edits are as follows: "We lead ridiculously fun lives and love them--because really, who wouldn't?--and we are probably at least ten times more awesome than you." :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait till we move and we can have fun times at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh, Natural Bridges beach. I love that place. I'm glad you didn't get arrested for roasting those marshmallows on the beach. I've heard they have strict rules about that sort of thing.....heehee.

    ReplyDelete