Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2011

BBQ Chicken Sandwiches

We've been asked to share some recipes, so I put John in charge of the first one:

What you see in this picture is deliciousness. The food was good too.

These BBQ chicken sandwiches are very easy to make. Just cook up some chicken, shred it, add some BBQ sauce (we use Sweet Baby Ray's, YUM), and throw it on some bread. We decided to use a french bread loaf this time around and it worked very well. Add some sides of your choosing and you have a meal. TADA!

4 comments:

  1. Becky made these the other day and they were seriously delicious. So easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Baby Rays is the best BBQ sauce. This sounds so good and easy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally vouch for the awesomeness of these sandwiches. Super yummy and super easy to make. This might be the summer favorite of Christian and I. I bought the Costco sized Sweet Baby Rays over the weekend so we're set now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think John would look a lot more like deliciousness if he had some chocolate on him somewhere. I guess I better try some of those BBQ chicken sandwiches. They seem to be unanimously vouched for as awesome!

    ReplyDelete