Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Change of Plans

I was switched to a new manager at work and he didn't approve my previous vacation request. So when we came back home I was jobless. This has opened up lots of opportunities for me.
More time with Karen.
More time to cook and have company over.
This is what I get after too many pictures.
Another night we had these little appetizers:
Rosemary Triscuits with tomato and feta.
Then barbecued chicken and veggies with parmesan potato wedges
I also have more time to do schoolwork and evenings free to spend with John. I'm teaching summer school starting in June, so right now I'm just enjoying a few weeks of freedom.

4 comments:

  1. You should consider a career as a food photographer. I don't even like Triscuits and I want one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is lame. Staying at home is pretty awesome and very addicting, though. Whenever I actually have something to do, I have a hard time remembering because I'm so used to just doing whatever I want.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very happy with your new schedule. I love having you available for play dates. I don't know how I will bear the deprivation when you are teaching summer school...

    ReplyDelete