Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Giants Game

Uncle Brian had tickets for the A's game that he wasn't going to use, so John generously offered to take them off his hands.
What I love in this picture: Coke bottle slide, palm trees, clear sky, bay bridge, and so many orange fans!
There is something so magical about a night game with lights and a stadium full of people cheering.
The temperature dropped, but the excitement rose as we were tied 1-1 at the bottom of the ninth.
The seagulls knew quitting time was coming and prepared to scour the seats.
We did it! Tenth inning RBI from Huff for the win!
We took a picture on the way out in front of the pretty bay. It looked a lot cleaner in person.
And I promise I did my hair for our date. It was just windblown by this point.

3 comments:

  1. It it so fun to go to baseball games. I wish they had a team in Indiana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are too cute =) and I love the coke slide picture? Do they let you go down it as a grown up??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love John's happy face when the Giants won the game. And I think your hair is very beautiful when its windblown. What a delightful way to spend a date night together!

    ReplyDelete