Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Annapolis

After a few days in Pennsylvania, we drove back to Maryland. We hadn't had our fill of dogs yet, so we stopped at Cathy's to play with their five puppies. John and I loved Kirby. He snuggled and didn't shed.
Ellen showed us around downtown Annapolis, where she works for the state. This is the governor's house.
A picture with my hair's nemesis, Humidity.
Wendy, Julie, me and John on the docks.
The water in Annapolis looks so clean and refreshing.
Back at Julie's house, her girls started warming up to us.
Maddie didn't mind company, but it took lots of treats for John to convince Gracie.
We picked Amanda up from the Thurgood Marshall Baltimore Washington International airport. Cracks me up it's such a mouthful. Then we dolled up Soph with a bow.
John made alfredo pasta with the extra crab from Easter. It was a hit. Although it's hard to go wrong when heavy cream is involved.
My aunt lives around the corner from a Chesapeake Bay harbor.
We walked down to show John around.
We could see ourselves living there.
It's too bad Maryland is so far from California.

2 comments:

  1. It does look beautiful there. I love your humidity hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are just too cute. The two of you walking along the trail near the Chesapeake Bay is picture perfect. I can see why you would be tempted to think its a nice place to live. But don't get any serious ideas, my heart will be broken if you move out of California.

    ReplyDelete