Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2021

April II

I took Jane to the store and she was wide-eyed and asked a million questions.
Jane discovering the joy that is a donut and chocolate milk.
Seeing them play Stratego brings me back to my childhood. It was one of the only games where I could consistently beat my brother.
Tiny handprints on a dirty car.
More kitten snuggles
Perry and his old buddy, Max. They haven't seen much of each other in the last year, but they still enjoyed playing outside together.
Jonah taking the kitten for a ride, to the displeasure of the stroller owner.
Jonah wanted a haircut and looks like a totally different kid without his surfer curls.
Lazy/clever babysitting.
With her helmet and squirt gun, she's protected.
Checking out the flowers in her flower dress.
Off to school!
Jane does not like when her oldest brothers are gone and she only has one left at home to entertain her.
We go for a lot of walks.
Baby Grugu sweater
Jonah and I went to do some pick-up errands and stopped for an ice cream outing on the way back. I'm trying to take them each on an individual trip now that things are starting to feel safer.
Jane doesn't care about ice cream, she just wants to swing.
And go down the slide.
John made homemade burgers and buns and they were hands down the best I've ever had.
Cutest nerd baby.
Take your kids to work on zoom day. John's company sent the kids fun kits that they spent the day playing with and building projects.
Perry's trip was getting Grandma a Mother's Day gift at the local book store and candy shop, then we had a frozen custard.
Jane getting a new perspective.
Jonah tried to scare me with this ketchup injury.
Showing me her tummy.

V. upset about not being able to bring the scooter in the play room.
That darn baby gate was in the way.
Distraught.
She got it!
I did not want a dirty scooter on my carpet, but she was so pleased with herself.
Just scootin around, checking on her brothers' puzzles.
Still the wildest sleep positions.
Tan I doe walk?
If you say no, she will cry.
She wanted to take her scooter.
Which means one of us pulling her along and probably having a sore back later.
Spotted a big rainbow in the backyard.
Lollipops are her favorite.
Unlike apple skins.
Oh good morning, sunshine!
Big stretches after her nap.
Daddy snuggles
Showing off the bunny on her dress
Trying his boat and soap experiment. It did not do well.
Waiting for the boys at school pickup.
Jonah's very into signs again. "genius at work"
Private: suprise! sign on Jonah's door
The surprise was he made the beds and cleaned their room.
Everyone came to see it.
Reading with Emperor Penguintine.
Doing schoolwork with his snuggle buddy
Park shenanigans 
She dragged the bathroom step stool to the kitchen to reach things off limits.
Brotherly burrito
And a shirt I wanted to order after my last Disney trip, 1.5 years ago, finally restocked and came in the mail and I love it and can't wait to go back to Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment