Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2017

Polar Express

For Christmas this year, my mom took us on a Polar Express ride in Santa Cruz.
It was pouring buckets of rain, but once we got situated in our seats we started drying out and getting excited.
The rain helped it look a little more magical. I think the evening would've been better, too, but those tickets were sold out. I love their reflections.
Jonah getting his ticket punched.
Happy Perry. I tried and tried to get a picture of the three of them.
This was as good as it got.
They had the movie music playing and Santa came through at the end, but otherwise it was pretty uneventful. I asked the boys what their favorite part was and they said the hot chocolate and cookie. I think next time we'll just bring treats and take a regular train ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment