Pages

Friday, January 29, 2016

Monterey Bay

I found some discount passes to the aquarium, so we headed down one morning after Rick and Jess made the best sugar pearl waffles.
By the time we drove and parked, we were ready for lunch. We ate on the pier before heading inside.
It was windy and chilly in the shade, but our Minnesota family found our cold to be unimpressive.
Scott and Jonah love the aquarium. They spent a lot of time just watching fish.
Jonah started drifting off on John's shoulders while watching the fish swim in circles.
After exploring all of the rooms, we walked down to Ghirardelli and shared two sundaes.
I set up the camera for a picture and asked someone to take it for us. Apparently, she didn't push the button down all the way. Luckily I have these practice shots, just with me missing.

Cedric loves being outside.
Amanda loves nephews.
His little hands and facial expression are so cute. I think he's realizing his mom doesn't have him.
John and I stopped to pick up fish & chips when we got home, so we had a fun, tasty, fish-filled day.

No comments:

Post a Comment