Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

November I

Jonah the fruit lover even eats Scott's discarded apple skins. He gets excited and thanks Scott for sharing.
John and I went to my childhood friend's wedding in Aptos.
It was a beautiful outdoor wedding and reception at a B&B that reminded us of the Dragonfly Inn from Gilmore Girls.
The wardrobe in one of the rooms was made with a door and I loved it. John said to take a picture and he'd replicate it. In his free time.
Nothing happier than a Jonah reading a book, especially one about fruit.
We took Britta and Charlotte to Happy Hollow one morning.
All three of them loved the rides.
Charlotte held tight to her buddy Scott when they sat by each other.
It looks like wrestling, but they were actually hugging and fell over from the intensity.
Scott offered and Jonah hopped on for a piggy back ride.
I found a Starbucks drink that closely resembles Serendipity's frozen hot chocolate. It's a coffee-free mocha frappachino with peppermint syrup. I got a huge one to share with John when it was half price day and surprised him with it at work.
While we were waiting for Scott to come out from preschool, Jonah helped himself to the play kitchen outside.
Jonah randomly decided to start fighting bedtime and it was keeping Scott up late. I put him in our bed so he could go to sleep earlier since he doesn't nap and he crashed instantly.
I swapped babysitting one week for a haircut and donated to Beautiful Lengths. I wanted to wait for it to be longer so it wouldn't be as short after the 10", but my ponytail was giving me headaches and I wasn't ever styling it any more.
So off it came! I forgot how much I love short hair. It's the best.
I bought Scott a train sweater vest on my mom swap page and he couldn't wait to wear it to church. With a blue tie to match Daddy, of course. He loves matching someone and everyone he can.
Scott started drawing states and having me guess which one he drew. This California he did was pretty accurate!
Scott borrowed my chapstick in the car and let Jonah use it after. Which he did. On his feet. Turns out a whole stick of chapstick makes for really soft feet.
John helping the boys watch the trash truck.
It takes two of them to take care of the doll sometimes. Babies can be a lot of work!
Scott says when our baby comes, he's going to help feed her and put her clothes on and give her toys, but not change poops because just mommies and daddies do that. (He still insists he's having a sister).

1 comment:

  1. I never thought of trying Chapstick on my dry skin. It's worth a try! Scott's CA interpretation is right on. And I can't wait to see new pictures of you with short hair.

    ReplyDelete