Pages

Thursday, December 10, 2015

October II

Buzz and Batman at the temple.
We took Amanda out to eat for her birthday. She picked the Veggie Grill, which is a vegan restaurant at Santana Row.
We picked up cupcakes at Kara's down the row and sang to the birthday girl (Scott's favorite part).
I've been going to the chiropractor more regularly to keep my lower back in check. The boys sit and draw on the boogie board/play on the ipad, then we walk over to Jamba Juice and share a smoothie. Scott asked what the doctor was going to do and I said she would stretch my back. He heard scratch and asks me all the time to go get my back scratched so he can play and get a treat.
Scott's preschool did a Halloween trick or treat practice and he got this toy. "Mommy, is this a crocodile or a dinosaur?" I think it's a lizard. "Oh. I'm going to pretend it's a dinosaur."
The boys also received glow sticks in their treat buckets, which make them need to dance.
They found them half way through getting dressed and put them on. They thought they were hilarious having necklaces instead of shirts.
I love how such small things can make them so happy.

2 comments:

  1. Abercrombie & Fitch: The Early Years

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for bday cupcakes & pretending to enjoy the fake chicken :)

    ReplyDelete