Pages

Sunday, November 8, 2015

September

I only took pictures on my phone this month, so I'm trying to cram them all in one post. Scott put on mis-matched shoes one day by accident and has been doing it on purpose sometimes ever since then. He likes "being silly."
We ran errands one day including our free donut from Krispy Kreme for national coffee day (I bought Scott one with sprinkles and saved his glazed for John. Jonah was napping). Then the boys helped me get groceries at Zanatto's--sausage for zuppa toscana and orecchiette for chicken soup we were bringing a friend for dinner. One day when we're wealthy I'll get all our food there because I love that place.
The kitchen is prime real estate in the play room, so Jonah made do with the basket.
Jonah loves feeding "the baby," especially when he's having strawberries. Luckily Indy doesn't mind sharing every other bite.
Tubby time! Lauren gave the boys color tablets that they love. They each pick one, which is usually the same color, but sometimes they mix, like the red and blue they picked this time to make a purple bath.
Jonah wants to help bring in groceries like Scott does, but he drags the bag. 
We found a solution.
This is how naps in his big boy bed usually end. At least he was on the rug this time and not in front of the door and on the hardwood. He doesn't even fight naps, just reads until he crashes.
BYU football game during Jonah's nap. Scott is scolding the players for tackling. I took him sock shopping that week so we could replace the "Harry Potter" socks without crying.
Scott inherited a bit of my ocd for duplo building.
Jonah fell asleep on the way to Costco.
He loves books.
Scott putting Snoopy to bed.
I think time apart during school makes the boys enjoy their time together afterward even more. 
They helped me bag the groceries. Jonah brought Scott some reading material in the bathroom and he read them to him.
We brought a treat to Grandma at work and I put a splash of mine in their water cups. They thought Jonah's milk moustache was hilarious.
Skyping with Rick, Jess and baby Cedric. Scott is showing Uncle Ricky all of his toys.
Reading books with Grandma.
Playing happily together unsupervised. 
Jonah helping me make the bed.
The Daisy puzzle is their favorite to do together. Jonah does the little characters on the bottom and Scott does the rest.
I heard U2 coming from my bedroom and had no idea how. Jonah took the ipad from John's bedside table and managed to make music play. We still don't know what he accessed because we don't have that song on there and it looked like he didn't know either.
Wearing Sharks. He asks to wear this all the time, but I made him wait until it was cooler out.
Jonah helped himself to 3 cups of fruit. After a blowout earned him a bath, it felt like I was rewarding him. He gets fruit and a tubby. I get to clean him, his clothes, the changing pad, the floors. It got all of the floor thoroughly cleaned, though, which is usually neglected. 
Our pirates earned us a box of Krispy Kremes.
Enjoying more sugar at the stake street fair.
It was actually a fiesta de calle this year. Scott was mesmerized by the little kids doing Mexican dances. I was most impressed by their stamina in the heat wearing so many layers of clothes.
Jonah cheating at the ring toss. He still only managed to get one on.
Reading books in the morning in my bed.
Jonah gave me a shot. His doctor face looks evil.
Daisy puzzle again.
Jonah picking out the next puzzle to do at Scott's direction.
Feeding Indy (and himself) watermelon bites.
We brought Grandma a bundt cake at work and the boys were a great help finishing it for her.
Scott likes glasses outside because the sun burns his eyes. Inside, he opens them up so he can see. 
Crashed.
At a fun camping-themed 1st birthday party at Belgatos park.
I watch two girls three afternoons a week and their brother joined us on his week off from school. Scott loved having an older boy around to play with.
My mom gave Jonah a new book and now he wants to read "Mictey Mouse Hawoween" day and night.
We stole Daddy from work for a few minutes to go on a frozen yogurt date (I was creeping from the car with a sleeping Jonah).
It was a busy and yet low key month!

1 comment:

  1. I love phone photos, esp. if that means there are a lot of them!

    ReplyDelete