Pages

Monday, November 16, 2015

October I

Scott did tracing in preschool one day and it reminded him of the Star Wars workbooks I bought him several months ago. He burned through several pages that morning.
Our friends the Van Tassells took us to a Giants game. We got slaughtered, as is customary for any game I go to in person.
They invited us over for conference and pumpkin waffles with buttermilk syrup the next morning. The most delicious waffles I've ever had, which is saying something. It's a good thing they're a twice a year treat.
Jonah entertaining himself during conference. Our boys love playing with their boys, so it was a relatively peaceful session.
I love Jonah's use of his fork. We no longer have leftovers when I make quiche. Or chicken pot pie, pizza, or any one dish set quantity dinner.
We went over to Grandma's to play with Olivia and Annabel when they were in town and I helped Scott make the ultimate train track. The hardest part is keeping it intact with so many little helpers.
We went on a tour of Filoli one Saturday while the weather was still nice and warm. 
I loved the house, but the boys liked the gardens best.
I think John was jealous of the fruit trees, but he'd take the house, too. As long as it comes with the housekeepers and cook. And the pastry chef. 
Jonah woke up from a nap with a fever again and I took him in for bloodwork. It was heartbreaking hearing Scott talk about not wanting them to hurt his best friend and how he would fight the bad guys and protect his brother. 
It turned out he was just getting sick, so we had a few days of nests in the play room with Elmo and Mickey Mouse.
Jonah still managed to keep up on his chores.
Dr. Scott helped us all feel better.
Jonah had a lot of meltdowns during his quarantine. 
I'm always grateful when he's healthy again and we can get back to better sleep and happier moods.
They are so much cuter when they're being sweet, happy and getting along.

No comments:

Post a Comment