Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2015

December II

I left John for a minute and came back to find Jonah had replaced me. He was so pleased with himself for stealing my seat.
Scott helping me grocery shop.
Scott lined up all of his groceries.
One night we went to Christmas in the Park downtown. Scott loved the snow bubbles.
He seemed more interested in the displays when they were all lit up at night.
Jonah liked having his aunts and uncle around to carry him. He's pretty lazy.
Scott is the opposite. He always wants down and loves to run. He was excited to see motorcycles "just like" his.
An everyday picture of Rick and Jess.
Scott wanted to ride the train, but the line was waaaaay too long.
Instead we went to the tech museum across the street and watched the marble run. They were mesmerized and could have stayed there all night.
We went out for pizza one night and kept the boys entertained (pretending to play) in the arcade while we waited for the food.
Going for a walk. Scott knows to hold hands before crossing a street or in a parking lot, but if he's on a sidewalk he's allowed to walk by himself. The second he gets off the street he'll yank his hand out of yours. Unless you're Ricky, then he'll hold hands all day long.
Another trip to the park. Scott asks me, "I wear my shark shirt and go a park wiff my Ricky and ride my motorcycle, k? Fanks."
 Everything is more fun with Ricky.
Jonah kept asking to wear my headband, so I pulled out my old dress to complete the ensemble. I was a LOT older when I wore it, little chunk!
Jonah pulled the cups out of the cupboard and put one over each nativity person. Beaming them up or something.
We did my new puzzle from Christmas. Ravensburger and Disney! It was great.
I should post the video of this little band because the boys loved it. Jonah would push the button to turn them on, dance, repeat. They're really cute and entertaining.
Amanda had a nice leg workout taking turns playing "airplane" with Scott and "up, up, up" with Jonah.
We had fondue for New Years Eve dinner and Jonah took my chair.
He pushed it over between John and Rick, then tried to climb up and sit by them.
We did a set of 4 Thomas Kincade Disney puzzles as well. Scott wanted to do them, but they were pretty challenging--lots of the same color and no Ravensburger soft click technology. He helped with the people (his favorite were from Peter Pan--Wendy, John and "Micholt")
Of all the gifts they received for Christmas, the boys spent the most time the next week with these matchbox cars. The funny thing is we already had several of them, so it's not like they were a novelty.
Silly boys!

3 comments:

  1. That R2D2 hoodie is SO CUTE. And we have the Peter Pan Kincade as a print in the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonah's not lazy--he just likes being cuddled and wants to be taller so he can see what's going on! His current height only gets him a view of knees and elbows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking ahead for Halloween--you could be Wendy and John and the boys could be John, Michael, and Peter.

    ReplyDelete