Pages

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Nov I

Scott's whoa face.
He's been into reading his books lately and loves this little one.
Jonah's hair is reddish in the sun and pictures. 
We needed pictures for a project I was working on and had none of the two of us alone since Scott was born, so Katie took one really quickly for us.
We were at Karen and Alan's for Ryan's birthday dinner. Mark was a good sport putting up with the boys' pillow fighting.
Jonah napped through the whole thing.
I love baby yawns.
We also wanted an updated picture of Jonah, so John got him to smile for me. He's very quick to smile and even laughs now, but not always for the camera.
Scott helps me cook every day. I sometimes make up tasks for him, such as stirring bowls of vegetables, to keep him busy while I do something else. 
Scott found himself a little bucket seat.
He had a hard time getting out and we both laughed and laughed. I'm not sure why he thought it was funny, but he usually laughs when we do.
When the broom comes out, both brooms have to come out.
Scott is very good at brushing your swept pile back around the floor.
Chubby Jonah showing off his pudgy rolls.
Another instance of Scott's help in the kitchen. Here he's stirring the discarded asparagus stalks while the edible part is cooking on the stove.
My mom gave them matching Toy Story onesies.
Scott can say cheese (his favorite food) and this is the smile that comes along.
All three happy guys.
Jonah outgrew his 3 month clothes early in the month. I squeezed him into the whale outfit one last time because I love it so much. 
He likes overalls because the straps ride up right next to his mouth, which is perfect for a little chew.
I'm always sad to pack away baby clothes, but pulling out the next size is fun, too. Pooh Bear is size 6 months!
Scott wants to wear an apron when he cooks, so I tie one up as small as possible on him. I sent this to John at work because the diaper-apron combo was cracking me up.

1 comment:

  1. I love Scott in the apron! And I really love Jonah's rolls! I can't believe he's in 6 month sizes. It's been way too long since we've seen him.

    ReplyDelete