Pages

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

I wanted to get family pictures taken, but we were running out of time. I bought Scott and Jonah matching vests and hats on Saturday, then they wore them Sunday. I asked a friend in the ward to take our picture really quickly outside after church before the sun set.
 This is the only one where we were all looking and Scott is saying "snack" with his nose crinkled, which isn't his sweetest look but it's pretty funny to see it in action. He sniffs and says sn-sn-sn-snack all nasal-y.
 Then I took some pictures of the boys.
 My drooly little heartthrob 
 Scott was enjoying playing in the leaves too much to be still or smile. He also had a rug burn on his nose, but I think he still looked dapper.
Looking at the squirrel in the tree.
Then all three boys started getting hangry, so it was home for dinner. I ordered Christmas cards that night. Mission accomplished!

No comments:

Post a Comment