Pages

Saturday, December 28, 2013

Multnomah Falls

These falls were one place I really wanted to visit. I knew it would be cold, but still made everyone bundle up and go check them out.
 I think they were even more beautiful because of the snow and ice.
 Jonah stayed toasty in his cousin's bright pink snow suit.


 The rest of us kept warm by climbing up to the bridge.
 Scott asked for gloves whenever we went outside, but we only had full-size gloves. I'm glad I bought the hat with ear coverage before the trip.
 Moss!

 This is the shot of the waterfall from above. 
 Scott was not happy about being cold and wanted to be carried back down the hill and to the car.
 We stopped for treats at the bottom, but Scott kept pulling on my arm to go to the parking lot. Until he had a bite of the danish. Then I didn't hear another peep from him.
This was one of my favorite places we visited. I thought it was so beautiful, especially in person, and it made me want to go to Yosemite.

1 comment: