Pages

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

October I

I came out of Jonah's room suspicious of the quiet and found Scott loving the baby doll. 
This tired guy gets up with Jonah most mornings while I sleep in with Scott, who only wants me at night.
Scott fetches pacis for Jonah when we ask and occasionally grabs one for himself while he's at it.


Just playing in a box.
Jonah has been very smiley when he's happy.
Little pumpkin.
Scott started getting on his hands and knees and John let him give Jonah a piggy back ride.
I would not have condoned it except I heard Jonah's first baby giggles and came in the room to find everyone enjoying themselves.
It's been getting cooler in the mornings so I can use some of Scott's old wintery clothes.
While I was feeding Jonah, Scott climbed on the table to lounge around and eat the banana left on his tray from breakfast.
Napping buddies.
Our sweet bishop brought each of the kids in the ward their own pumpkin.
Scott loves his. He calls it a ball, though, so that may be why. Unfortunately, he also throws it like a ball and the stem didn't last long.
All ready for a Cardinals playoff game.
Jonah is starting to find his hand to suck on.
Scott running like a crazy kid before John's softball game.
Jessica drilling Scott's skull.
Scott really loved having Rick and Jess visit and misses having people over every day to play with him. 
A few of Scott's words. This is my current favorite video.

After we feed Jonah we'll pat on his back and ask for a burp, which Scott shows he can easily do.

Scott has been occasionally sleeping in really late (like 1030) and then not napping. By dinnertime, he can get like this.
And that's the first half of our month!

3 comments:

  1. Scott's little voice is so cute! Fun that he can say so many words. I love Jonah getting a ride on Scott's back. They are going to be best buds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing Scott talk! Cute videos. Jonah is really growing up and starting to look like a mini Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss being there to play with Scott and Jonah...and you and John!

    ReplyDelete