Pages

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Natural Bridges Beach

John had also never played at the beach with Scott.
They had a blast.
The weather was perfect--it was warm with a breeze, hot sand and cold water.
Scott didn't mind the water temperature and loved running from the waves with John.
He was very interested in the sand's texture on his feet. 
Last time I took him to the beach it was cold and windy, so he only wanted to snuggle with me.
This time he played in the water and sand nonstop.
When they were hot again, they went back in the water. 
I took pictures
and Jonah napped.
Then it was time for sand castles
and hole digging.
Scott loved "splatting" the castles John built for him.

Once again we tuckered Scott right out and he slept on the drive home.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got some trips in while John was home from work. Looks like a fun little trip to the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the beach. Scott is so cute splatting the sand castles.

    ReplyDelete