Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Jaime Family Dinner

Since Jaime was in town, all of the California Blank siblings went to Brian and Annie's for dinner. I know I've acclimated to the family because 9 adults and 8 cousins felt like a smallish gathering.
Scott was in his lion outfit from my mom
looking cute as ever.
He really loves being around people and observing them.
Grandpa let him suck on watermelon.
He slept in Grandma's arms.
All five of the siblings together.
Jaime used to be my YW leader, her husband, Jonathan, was my Sunday School teacher, and I babysat  Cassie and Jill. It was fun seeing their family again.
Scott enjoyed the rest of his Sunday afternoon the best way possible--with a nice nap.

1 comment:

  1. I love Scott's lion outfit. He is a well-dressed baby. We always have fun when Jaime comes to town. I think she should visit more often.

    ReplyDelete