Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Heading Home

Julie and Christian let us stay at their place while we were in Utah (Thanks, Knights!). Scott barely napped the whole trip and crashed hard at night.
 Julie showing us one of her tricks. 
 Scott was impressed.
 Unfortunately, Julie works nights and we ended up leaving a day early to get Joseph home for some talks at church so Karen could take Terri to her radiation appointments.
 Scott did squeeze in a little playtime before we had to leave, though.
 Julie didn't want pictures, since she'd been awake all night, but I think they look so cute and happy together. 
 We stopped in Salt Lake on our way out and Kevin met us at a nice park to visit for a few minutes before we hit the road. We had planned to visit my college roommate, Katie, but ran out of time.
Our trips are always too short!

3 comments:

  1. I hope that pole is a permanent fixture in Julie's living room. How fun that you guys got to stay with them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your whole trip looks like it was a good time! Sorry I didn't get more chances to hang out with you while you were here though....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie looks awesome doing her pole trick. I hope you took a turn on the pole too. I hear its very beneficial exercise. I'm glad you guys were able to make the trip to Utah.

    ReplyDelete