Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

2 Months

Scott had his 2 month check-up. He's growing right along. He's 11 lbs 8 oz (46th percentile), 23 1/4 inches long (65th percentile) and his head is 15 inches (13th percentile). So he's gotten taller than average and his head has grown a little, but his main energies seem to have focused around developing his chub.
He had three shots, which we both cried through. I didn't bother dressing him when we were done because I wanted to get us out of there. He came home and we slept on the couch together.
He was fussy and hot, so I gave him some infant tylenol. Then he slept some more.
I propped pillows next to him so I could get up and he started crying in his sleep. I picked him back up and he settled down. So he napped the whole rest of the day while I held him.
It just broke my heart to see him so upset when I'm the one who let the nurse hurt him. I remember my last tetanus shot and it was not fun at all. Poor baby. He only woke up to eat, then went back to sleep. All day and night.
 So we took some growth-comparison pictures the next day when he was feeling much more himself.
 He was not in a great mood
 until dad gave him some grub
 then he was all smiles
 Looking at John
 Little flirt
 Amazing turnout.
 And one more for good measure.
It's been another great month with Scott!

1 comment:

  1. He is looking so much bigger! Getting shots is not fun for mommy or baby. I'm glad Scott is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete