Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

12 Weeks

Scott loves playing with his dad.
He is getting more expressive
and vocal.
We went to the Harlines to make crepes one night.
John learned how to lasso
He was good at it.
Scott started researching for his upcoming Disneyworld trip.
One day John was carrying him on his shoulders and I warned that he had just finished a 4-ounce bottle.
Needless to say my warnings were not heeded. Poor John was slimed.
Those chubby cheeks were soon forgiven.
And they went back to being best buds.
I dressed Scott one morning to discover his clothes were too small. Sad day! This one's a newborn outfit, but most of the 0-3 month clothes are snug, too.
Now he's naked.
Just kidding!
He has plenty of 3-6 month clothes he's excited to wear.
This is his last time wearing his (newborn) Cardinals onesie. See that big belly?!
Next week my goal is to get a picture of Scott with me in it!

1 comment:

  1. That lasso picture is pretty cool. I also like the John covered in slime picture. Good job Scott! I can't believe he's growing out of his 0-3 month clothes. Yay!

    ReplyDelete